Real Estate Made Easy
Can’t figure out how your real estate market works? You’re not alone in your frustration. Real estate Washington IL residents know can be a bit of a mystery. At Professional Leasing & Real Estate Services, it’s our job to help you find the clues and solve the mystery of Greater Peoria’s housing market.
We help you understand the ins and outs of buying and selling homes and can ensure you come out on top when jumping into real estate. Through our experienced agents and analytical online tools, we can determine the best price to sell your house or pinpoint the house of your dreams.
The Dos and Don’ts of Real Estate
Professional Leasing & Real Estate Services has been in the industry for over 25 years, and we know what makes everything “tick.” Often, buyers and sellers have been told “facts” about the real estate market that aren’t accurate. Thankfully, we can help you determine what to do and not do when buying and selling homes.
- Don’t price your house higher than its value. When we advise sellers on their listings, we encourage being honest with your prices. Realtors won’t show buyers a house that’s overpriced, and neither will we.
- Don’t low-ball an offer on a house. If you make an offer way under price range, the seller won’t take you seriously. We help you come up with an offer that is both reasonable and able to get the most back on your investment.
- Don’t renovate your house if it isn’t necessary. While new renovations raise the value of a home, it’s never enough to recoup the cost. Additionally, you can’t predict a buyer’s taste, and they may want to renovate a house their own way.
- Do buy or sell your house while interest rates are low. When interest rates are low, buyers are willing to make purchases and sellers can part with their houses closer to full value. It’s a win-win for both sides.
- Do make your house presentable. Whatever it takes to make your house more appealing. Freshly paint, declutter rooms, care for your yard and more to appeal to buyers.
- Do consider hiring a real estate agent. Professional Leasing & Real Estate Service has the clients, contacts, tools and knowledge to assist you through the buying and selling process. You don’t save any more money selling a house yourself than you would employing our services.
We Save You Thousands
At Professional Leasing & Real Estate Services, we don’t only make real estate easy for Washington IL and the surrounding areas, but we also work to get you the most money out of your housing investments. When you buy through us, we make sure you receive a closing cost rebate. As well, we offer a fixed 4.5% listing fee for any house you sell with us.
Talk with Our Agents
To learn more about the best methods for buying and selling houses and general real estate, Washington IL and surrounding area locals can contact Professional Leasing & Real Estate Services at 309-691-0900, or located at 7227 N. University, Peoria, IL 61614.